Sleek Dual Magnetic gun stock
[ALERT] WATCH this BEFORE buying cheap a knockoff: https://youtu.be/4GCgTesd-Tk
[UPDATE] Design variant that allows you to pull the stock against your shoulder with more force comes in by default! Preview: https://youtu.be/aK1wH8AZNGE
This gun stock can be set up in two different ways so you can use it on different games!
- Full gun stock set up is ideal for immersion
- Mini gun stock set up is ideal for fast paced action
For gun stock newbies - please, please, please make sure to practice mounting and unmounting without the headset on first to develop muscle memory! It takes around 15-90 mins to get use to using the gun stock in VR. Please be patient!
Caution: make sure your controller mounts are fully secure if you intend on throwing grenades or climbing walls
UK/EU: Save money and time on shipping here: https://www.mint3d.design/
[UPDATE] If you want the ability to pull the gunstock really hard against your shoulder, send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org! I have a design variant that may work for you. The standard gunstock comes with super strong magnets that disconnects easily at an angle. This was design on purpose to protect your controllers by putting the least amount of stress on the rings. While you can pull against your shoulder with reasonable force (as you can see on my videos), it's not designed to be pull hard like a real life rifle. https://youtu.be/aK1wH8AZNGE
NOTE: If you're a new FPS gunstock player, never used a rifle, and/or doesn't have the muscle development of physically holding a rifle --- you may experience some arm fatigue at first until you develop the muscle memory.
Fatigue can happen even if you aim free hand mode (without a gunstock).
International customers: we do not collect any import/VAT fees. You may be required to pay customs fees once your package arrives to your country. Please check in to your country's rules and regulation regarding imported goods.
Designed for Oculus Quest 1 and Quest 2
- RELOAD FASTER
- STABILIZE AIM
- USE MORE WEAPONS
[UPDATE] 4/11 I had few reports of drifting/jitter issues from Onward players this past couple of days. I was only able to reproduce it when using high zoomed scope (4X and 12x). Suggested fix: adjust gun smoothing and scope smoothing and try to mount your reload hand farther! Note, I'm not able to reproduce any of the issues in Contractor$.
CONTRACTORS - there are two ways to use the gun stock.
1. Easy: physical gun stock mode: OFF. Use as is and no need to adjust any settings.
2. Advanced: physical gun stock mode: ON. This will allow you to better match the gun stock with in game weapons BUT you need to manually calibrate ALL weapons!
Comes with a buttstock extender for taller people!
You can use this as mini gun stock as well by simply changing the mount of your dominant hand!
NOTE: this gun stock is designed for right eye dominant and right handed players or left eye dominant and left handed players only... I don't recommend using this if you're right eye dominant but left handed or vice versa. This is unfortunately due to the Quest 2 controller grips being offset to the side of the controller rings.
You can rest the buttstock comfortably with reasonable force on your shoulder BUT the magnetic controller mount will disconnect if too much force is applied. It's purposely designed this way to put the least amount of stress on the controller rings.
The 3D printed parts we produce are made out of Polylactide (PLA), a renewable thermoplastic and a polymer. It is 'processed' from the starch of plants such as corn, sugar cane and sugar beet, making it environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Beginner friendly: controllers are easy to mount back
- Natural feel: the magnetic snap design is located on top
- Easy install: play in minutes
- Weapons+: works with wide range of weapons
- Two magnetic controller mounts
- 1/2" x 10" inch threaded metal pipes - 2pcs
- 1/2" x 6" inch threaded metal pipe
- 3D printed rifle parts
- Front coupler
- One mini magnetic controller mount
If you want to include a two point sling, make sure to choose "Sling - YES" option.
You can remove the cover of the clear double sided tape on the controllers for better fit! This is only optional.
Practice unmounting and mounting the controllers before putting your headset to develop muscle memory. Add a couple layers of Gorilla tape on the magnets to dampen strength.
Assembly time: 3-5 minutes
Minor issues and fixes:
- Floaty hands - this happen when the magnetic controller mounts smack really, really, really hard on the metal pipe! It usually happens when reloading.
- Fix: mount slightly sideways and be more gentle. Practice unmounting and mounting to develop muscle memory!
- Wandering sight - this happen when aiming down the sight and the weapon feels like it's floating//wandering.
- Fix 1: check out the sling! The Quest 2 controllers are offset to the side so there's a high chance of occlusion when not properly installed.
- Fix 2: disable gun and scope smoothing (Onward).
- Onward snipers using 12x or 4x scopes jitter:
- 1. Try enabling gun smoothing and scope smoothing if you experience jitters (mostly with M40A5).
- 2. You can also mount the reload hand at the far end of the pipe to get more tracking visibility.
Due to the nature of FDM/Additive 3D printing technology - there may be slight imperfections on the surface, which doesn't affect the functionality of the product.
Do not leave 3D printed parts on hot areas! Avoid leaving them inside your car on a hot day and/or out in the sun. The 3D prints will melt.
We are also constantly improving this gunstock and you may receive a slightly different design from the product photos.
Note: We do not collect any import/VAT fees.
FREE replacements for any defective parts
We check each individual parts before shipping out to ensure great quality. However, there were few cases in the past that we have gotten bad quality filaments that resulted in poor layer adhesion. This is very hard to spot since the print looks normal. So, as a way to give you peace of mind --- we are offering FREE replacement parts for any defective parts including free shipping!
30 day accidental protection
We know how much immersive VR can get so we understand that sometimes accidents happen! We've seen too many photos of people accidentally punching walls, TVs, etc... So, we are offering 30 day accidental protection and we send free replacements for FREE, just cover shipping!
You can also get our extended 2-year accidental protection plan here: https://sanlaki.shop/products/protection-plan
Reach out to us
Email us at email@example.com or send us a message on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sanlakivr
Handling time is the amount of time it takes for us to create and process orders. Shipping time is the amount of time it takes for the shipping company to deliver the package once shipped.
Note: the money you paid for shipping goes to the shipping company and not us. You can find the most up-to-date handling time on our website banner.
We also do not offer any expedited handling time to be fair with people who have been patiently waiting.
We do not collect any custom fees. Buyers are responsible for any import fees, value added tax, custom fees, etc... set by your country or government.